The department of Chemical Engineering is equipped with modern infrastructure and latest computational facilities. Availability of latest equipments adds a modern touch to the department i.e. Temperature Control Trainer, Cascade Control Systems and VV- Spectrophotometer.
The chemical engineering students association CHESA is active for promoting Paper presentation, workshops & industrial visits to keep in touch with modern day technological advancement and latest trends. Some of the important highlights of the chemical engineering department are as follows:-
- Established in the year 1998.
- Fully equipped laboratories, as per AICTE/DTE/University norms.
- Ten well qualified and experienced faculty
- Two university toppers in 2003-2004 and 2013-2014
- Different analysis kits and research facilities.
- Total research Int./ National publications in dept – 75
- Total workshop /seminar conducted- 24
- Total conference conducted - 03
- Research project - 04 ( 03 completed and 1 ongoing)
- Total alumni in Dept- 507
The department has following advanced & modernized laboratories
- Mass Transfer I & II
- Process Instrumentation & Instrumental Analysis
- Mechanical Operation
- Process Dynamics & Control
- Process Modeling & Simulation
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Project Lab
|Branch Name||Course Name||Intake||Establishment Year|