Each department provides student facility centre which consist of internet connection, printer, scanner etc.
Central Stationary store
- Being a fully residential institute, modern multigame, indoor, outdoor sports facilities are provided within the campus.
- The institute has excellent playgrounds for Cricket, Football, and Basketball etc.
- It also has indoor games facilities like Badminton, Table-tennis, and Carom etc.
- The college sponsors university level competitions and encourages and motivates the students to participate in the events.
Earn & learn
Technical work includes:
Knowledge of computers, office machines such as photocopying etc. or even working at a telephone booth, while field work includes working in the garden, looking after newly planted trees, play grounds, cleanliness of the campus etc. Each student is expected to work for three hours daily. Students working under this scheme are paid an honorarium of Rs.25 per hour as per the revised rates effective July 2013. Payment is made as per the attendance sheet, which is to be maintained by the institute/college/university. The students are requested to open a bank account at their respective places and cheques make payments. At the end of the year the respective institute/college is requested to submit the annual accounts for the scheme when the central audit scheme is undertaken.
As per the new decision taken by the University:
- Colleges in Tribal Area shall be paid 90% of the Total Expenditure on the Scheme.
- SC, ST, SBC, VJNT Minority & Destitute students Expenditure shall be paid 100%
- For Remaining Colleges 75% Expenditure shall be paid by the University.