First Year Engineering Degree Course
The admission procedure should be followed by all candidates who have been allotted seats by Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and Institute for admission to First Year (FE), Second year of engineering degree course in “Sir Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Nashik” as follows:
- The candidate must have qualified the CET or JEE.
- The candidate should apply online for CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESS (CAP) on DTE website and follow CAP schedule.
- After allotment the candidate should visit the institute.
- Report Admission Cell to learn about which and how to fill the admission form, submission of undertaking, certificates, fees by DD, read all of notices regarding refundable, non-refundable and University fees/amounts.
- Purchase/obtain the admission form along with all sorts of undertaking formats.
- Fill the admission form and other formats neat and complete.
- Get the duly filled admission form and documents verified from the designated authority /admission cell at college office/admission center. Keep minimum 25 Xerox copies of each document being submitted, so that next four year you do not run short of copies of these documents.
- Pay the adhoc /interim/final fees as stipulated by the Fees Regulating Authority by demand draft drawn in favor of “in “Sir Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology” payable at Nashik along with other fees.
- Collect the fee payment receipt from the accounts section/ admission center.
- Report the concerned counter to generate the provisional admission receipt from DTE portal.
- Collect the “Acknowledgment Letter” of submission of original documents from student section / admission center.
- To avail the facility of hostel & transportation (if required by the candidate), contact Admin Office (Sir Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology).Read notices carefully for refundable and non-refundable amounts.
- If admitted for hostel, report to rector with paid receipts.
- Backward Category class candidate admitted through CAP must fill & submit the government free-ship/scholarship forms within 8 (Eight) days from the date of admission. Forms are available online on below mentioned websites.
- OBC/SC/VJ/NT/SBC Category (CAP):- www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in
- ST Category (CAP):- www.etribal.maharashtra.gov.in
- Candidates belonging to minority categories can fill online form on the official web site of DTE. i.e. www.dte.org.in (in State Govt. Scholarship )
- The students and their parent must submit undertakings in respect of anti-ragging & maintaining minimum attendance i.e. 75%.
- The fee paid at the time of admission is adhoc /interim and may change as per the directives of Fees Regulating Authority and student will have to pay revised fee within three weeks after the notification. Undertaking in this respect must be submitted jointly by candidate at the time of admission.
For more details click here